12.27.2005

Christmas gifts are Finished!

I finally finished all of the Christmas gifts for the women of the family. They are all getting jewelry this year since that's one of my many latest hobbies. Here are some pictures of the finished products.

This is my Grandma's set. Made with moonstone, lapis lazuli and handmade Japanese washi paper pendants. Washi paper is the paper that they use for origami.



Here is a close-up of the pendants.



This is my mom's set made with red jasper, black onyx and Bali silver.



This is my sister-in-law's necklace. It's made with champagne, chocolate and copper colored freshwater pearls.



Here is a close-up:



And the matching earrings...



This is the set for my mother-in law. It is made with sea green and champagne colored pearls and blue chalcedony briolettes.



Here are a few close-ups of the earrings and the necklace:



And the necklace close-up. I found this really delicte sterling silver chain:



This is the set that I made for my other sister-in-law. It's made from sterling silver and amethyst.



Earring close-up:



This is the necklace that I made for my great aunt. It is made from Czech glass and lampwork beads.



The matching earrings:



And finally, a cute bracelet for my niece...



I also made a really cute little cross-stitched angel for Kevin's grandmother. Of course, I forgot to take a picture of it. Whew! What a fun way year for Christmas gifts. At least I had fun making them!!

No comments: